Thursday, May 30, 2013

Falling Back Down To Earth (Thinking The Lions)


I've been trying to lose some weight for a long time now.



Recently, I was surprised, and happy, to realize that I had, in fact, lost weight.


In fact, I had lost so much weight that I was able to fit into pants that I hadn't worn in five, maybe six years.

I lost so much weight that I was as skinny as I had been six years ago!  HURRAY!



Then I saw a picture of me jumping into the water last night, and I realized:



Six years ago, I was still kind of fat.




6 comments:

Pat Dilloway said...

D'OH! What a buzzkill that picture is. Clearly you need to Photoshop it.

Pat Dilloway said...

In fact, Photoshop all old pictures of yourself and replace yourself with Ryan Gosling or something. I'm sure the wife would love that.

Andrew Leon said...

I know that feel, bro.
(As my oldest son would say.)

Briane P said...

PT:

Sweetie claims that I looked "sexy" in that photo.

(Sweetie is lying, but nice.)

Andrew:

On you, that language works.

Maurice Mitchell said...

An inspiring story till it got to the end... Then I laughed out loud. Still, you should be proud.

Briane P said...

I am. Six-year-ago me was also pretty cool.