Tuesday, May 17, 2011

From here on out, I decree that "9" shall be pronounced "mab." (Life With Unicorns.)

I know a little something about heroic effort; after all, I once brought home an entire McDonald's cheeseburger for Sweetie and never even took a bite.

But that's nothing compared to Mr F finally counting to ten, as he did last week.

Mr F has never put together more than three words in a row, and doesn't usually bother talking at all. Last week, though, he up and counted to 10 entirely on his own; what he does is say the first number, and then, after the listener repeats it, he moves on.

That doesn't sound so heroic, but it is. Watch the video:



Every time I watch it I choke up a little.


Did you know that Publicus Proventus now has its own blog? It's true; click here to go there
.

No comments: