Monday, August 10, 2009

Yes, I do yoga during Web Soup. Try it yourself sometime. (3 Good Things From 8/9/09)

It's not often that almost-drowning makes a list of 3 Good Things. Read on...

1. The empty streets of the city on the way into the office at 6:45 a.m. I love when I feel like I have the world to myself.

2. The "Primal Me Therapy" video on Web Soup. I can't find it to repost it, but I laughed so hard I couldn't continue my yoga.

3. We took Mr Bunche and Mr F swimming last night; it involves us in the pool carrying them around, since they can't swim yet. Mr Bunches loves everything about swimming: The splashing, the "rockets to the moon" getting-thrown-in-the-air part, and, last night, a new addition: Watching Daddy go under water while holding Mr Bunches above water, which made him giggle hard enough that I kept doing it until I nearly drowned.

No comments: