Monday, July 21, 2008

One Down, 7,904 to go.

Who Needs You, by Queen...

My older brother had this album on vinyl. I don't remember ever hearing this song before it came up on my drive into work today. What I do remember is that I had a large collection of cassette tapes, and shared a room with that older brother. One day, I came home to find that he'd thrown out all of the little album-cover inserts from the cassettes, leaving maybe 40 cassettes on the shelf, all identical and with no way to tell which was which unless you pulled it out and looked at the cassette itself.

He said he did it because it "looked neater that way."




Down... To Go... is a new feature to kill time between longer entries. I have 7,904 songs on my iPod and will eventually count them all down here.

No comments: