Tuesday, July 05, 2011

TWINKIE WATCH, Day Twenty-Five!

You, and SCIENCE, will both be glad to know that the Twinkie has made it through the extended holiday weekend. I actually was able to check in on it on Sunday, when I came to the office with Mr F and Mr Bunches for an hour or two before going on InstrumentQuest -- a development that will be explained later this week.

(That's called foreshadowing, and it's used by America's keenest literary minds, people like Hemingway and Seuss.)

I also was able to, on that day, shoot a VIDEO of the Twinkie, all in the interests of SCIENCE, and I think you'll agree with me that

(a) I should have posted this earlier, but
(b) for some reason it kept not working, and
(c) I also had other videos to post, like Mr Bunches setting a new world record for water balloon rolling, which I also haven't uploaded but you'll get that soon, and
(d) none of this is getting us any closer to the

AMAZING VIDEO OF SCIENCE!

(in my mind, that phrase is flashing on and off and shooting off glittery sparks, the way all good science does.)

Watch this:






As Sweetie (SCIENTIFICALLY) put it when I made her watch it:

"Gross."

Day 16 here.

1 comment:

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

Because of your fantastic twinkie watch I've passed a blog award onto you. However, there are no strings attached so it could be fun.