Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lazy Day, (Middle)

Do you ever get that feeling when you wake up and something is telling you that you don't want to do anything?

That is what happens when I wake up every morning.  Not sure if it's becuase I have been working really hard lately or if it is becuase I have not been sleeping well.

I started a new job a little over a month ago and since then I have been working over fifty hours a week and sometimes it can be extremely exhausting, actually every week can be extremely exhausting.  And as of two weeks or so ago my sleep has been terrible.

I sleep on my couch every night becuase nothing about my bed is appealing and my back has taken a toll on my back.  And when I try to sleep in my bed it doesn't work.

Anyways, so this morning I woke up attempting to be a little more excited for the day becuase today is my day off.  I thought that I could sleep in and get up and do some errands or perhaps just stay in and clean up the apartment a little.  Nope that did not happen.

I woke up to the sound of men painting the hallway in my apartment building and for just painting there was a lot of noise.  So then I was up for the day and I went into the kitchen to get something to eat but I have no food so I decided that I would take my list of things that I need to get at Walmart and get some food for the rest of the day.  You know, two birds with one stone kind of deal.

But I get to Walmart and their ATM is out of service and I don't carry my credit card with me, nor do I use it unless an emergency pops up.  And I do not use my debit card unless I am paying a bill.  So that made me upset a little bit and I decided to go home.

I did manage to find some bread and peanut butter and some leftover easter candy so I was fine for food for the day but then I spent the rest of the day sleeping and being lazy.

To conclude what I am trying to say is that I think that there are some days when you are not meant to leave your house.  You are suppose to stay inside and be lazy!   

5 comments:

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

I have those kinds of days all of the time. You could have chronic fatigue syndrome. I've heard of that before.

Middle said...

I hope I don't...I just got my life started...

Andrew Leon said...

I haven't had a day like that in so long I don't even remember what that is.

Middle said...

you're lucky that you don't remember what it feels like, it kind of makes a person feel unaccomplished...actually not kind of, it does!

Andrew Leon said...

Oh, no... I -want- to have one of those days. A day were I don't have to have an alarm set and where I can just lay in bed as long as I want to. >sigh<