Saturday, March 08, 2014

Other stuff to read about what I'm thinking about.



What I Think About When I Think About Monsters:


I watched "Monsters" on Netflix last night, and it was a good, enjoyable movie. Here's the stuff it made me think about.

What's The Message, Here?

Did you ever get the feeling that a movie, or book, or whatever, is trying to make a point but you just don't get what that point is?

CLICK HERE TO READ THE REST OF THIS POST ON INDIE WRITERS MONTHLY.

_______________________________________________________________________

Things I Think Are True About North Dakota. (Infinite Monkeys)

Things I Think Are True About North Dakota.


North Dakota was the 31st state, probably.  It has two senators in the U.S. Senate, almost certainly. It is located North of every other Dakota in the world, hence the name. If you tried to drive across North Dakota without stopping it would take you five hours but you wouldn’t get to stop at Wall Drug, which is not in North Dakota, now that I think about it.

1 comment:

Andrew Leon said...

Hmm... for some reason your story post has not come up on my feed, so I'm glad you linked it here.