Wednesday, February 17, 2016

This is how I like to think this went down


Author of The Hunger Games *thinks to herself* “I really want to name my main character after my best friend but I can’t let everyone know how desperately lonely I am... I know, I’ll change the C to a and nobody will be the wiser.” *goes off to see if new issue of O magazine has arrived.*


Cat owner Leah Garza *thinks to herself* I really want to name my best friend after the only thing that’s ever brought meaning to my life but I can’t let everyone know how desperately lonely I am... I know, I’ll change the to a and nobody will be the wiser.” *decides to drink a pumpkin spice latte out of season because she is her own woman*

*****
"Hey your pet really looks like [famous person]"-- Nobody, ever.

_________________________

Nine Inch Nails' songs include Hurt, The Perfect Drug, Head Like A Hole, and other greats! Now your toddler can celebrate them!


The Nine Inch Nails toddler shirt: for when you've become a parent but still want to be a goth kind of.

No comments: