Wednesday, June 29, 2016

If you left a comment here (and statistically speaking you didn't) then

Maybe leave it again? Periodically Google weirds out on my comments, probably because I have been attempting to make them pay me the $84 they say they want to pay me but before they pay me the money they want to pay me (they say) I have to log into a program I last logged into in 2010, which might as well have been 1873 for all my memory cares, which means I have to try to recover my password for a Yahoo! email account I no longer use and haven't since 2009, and that has led me to make several phone calls to the only phone number you can find for Google, and at which number the man insists that this is not a Google help number, and gives you an email address to write to. That email address writes back and tells you it is not an email address. Then you call back the number and nobody answers. Then all your search results land you on a page that talks about people who have mysteriously gone missing over the past 13 years.

Long story short: Comments are wonky right now. Here's a picture to help tide you through the mayhem:


It's my new change jar. I call him "Professor Pennybottom."

3 comments:

Andrew Leon said...

I thought my comments always counted as wonky, not just right now.

Liz A. said...

Yikes. Time to update your Google account. Or scrap it all and start over...

Briane said...

Oh, my GOOGLE account is fine. It's my GOOGLE adsense account. I know it's 6 years old and it's not like $84 will make me or break me but letting go of something is not in my nature.