Friday, September 08, 2017

The Boys etc etc August!


Miniature golfing:






Swimming at the "Dolphin Pool" (So named for its dolphin-water fountain)




At Zipline Park. 



On our way to the Dolphins' Cove waterpark for Mr Bunches' early birthday present. No pictures from the waterpark, for non-waterproof-camera-related reasons. 




Babysitting Mr F's and Mr Bunches' nephew (my grandson) and taking him to the nature trail...





Mr F & Grandson at the splash park:



Swinging on the last weekend of summer...



Bonus Summer Day: Actually September 1, but I took the day off and we went bowling: 



Mr F has a "Green Machine," a Big Wheel for older kids, but it had already been delivered to the school by the weekend of September 2 (he uses it for phy-ed), so he was relegated to old school Big Wheels when playing outside: 


3 comments:

Andrew Leon said...

Ah, I always wanted a green machine when I was a kid. I did know someone with one, and it was the coolest.
Of course, I would have been happy with even a big wheel, I suppose.

I like the idea of minigolf much more than the experience. But that's probably because I end being annoyed by other people when I'm doing it.
I do wish I could bowl more often, though.

Liz A. said...

Looks like a fun summer, but I bet you're glad they're back in school ;)

Rusty Carl said...

I too, dreamed of a mean green machine when I was a child. Rich kid in the neighborhood had one. I would stare enviously at him as he rode up and down the street in it, hoping he'd have pity on me and... I don't know, just give it to me, I guess.

It didn't work. I wish I had a better puppy dog face when I was a kid.

And look, I haven't visited in something like a year or more, and then twice in a few weeks. I guess I've been missing my old blogging days.