Thursday, August 14, 2008

4 down, 8,000 to go.

I've figured it out. I'm counting through songs at the rate of about 1 per week, so I'll finish this in just 15.3 years! Except I keep adding songs to my iPod, too.

Today's song is "Off the Ground" by Paul McCartney. I've got this song on my mind today because The Beatles came up in conversation the other day. We were joking about Ringo Starr's appearance on Larry King Live because Ringo was all cranky. (I saw it the "The Soup" -- I'm not old enough to watch Larry King). The Boy said that Ringo shouldn't be so cranky since he's the only living Beatle.

I was going to remind The Boy that Paul McCartney is still alive, but then I remembered... Paul is dead! In the whole world, only The Boy was not fooled by the massive publicity campaign put on by the Fake Paul Society.




Sometimes I forego the music and spend quality time with the family -- like I did when I went for Sundaes In The Park With Sweetie!


Important Mug




Rachel's not sure where she came from or what she's supposed to do, unless she really is trying to take over the world with a little help from her Octopus, a Valkyrie, and her lover Brigitte. Read Lesbian Zombies Are Taking Over The World!

No comments: