Thursday, November 06, 2008

35 down, 9,094 to go.

Here's a musical riddle for you:

Q: When March of the Pigs (#34) by Nine Inch Nails:




Goes head-to-head with "The Sons of Cain" (#35) by Ted Leo:



Who wins?

A: The copyright lawyers! Ha!

How could I not love a life that allows me the leisure time to compare the drum parts of songs and THEN make copyright jokes about them?

Down... to go is my life, through songs... Read about song 33 here. Got more time? Read about when I was missing only two things from my life... willpower and lids.


ObamAmericA?


buy it, and other great t-shirts by clicking here




Rachel's not sure where she came from or what she's supposed to do, unless she really is trying to take over the world with a little help from her Octopus, a Valkyrie, and her lover Brigitte. Read Lesbian Zombies Are Taking Over The World!

No comments: