Friday, November 07, 2008

Rings... like the rings around Saturn, only Titaniumer.

Girls may like diamonds a lot, but that's because they don't think like boys. Boys like stuff that's COOL. And nothing is cooler than titanium.

"Titanium." Just roll that word around a bit, and think about it: what do you picture when you say "Titanium?" Right: exotic, strong, beautiful... the kind of metal that might come from one of Saturn's moons, or that might have been used by the early Greek gods to forge the gates of Olympus. Titanium.

It's not just the name that's cool and powerful and exotic; it's the metal. Smooth, polished, strong, and yet elegant. Like this:

That's one of the rings you can get at Avant Garde, a Titanium jeweler, and I wish I'd seen that before I got my wedding ring; I went with boring old platinum-and-gold, and I COULD have had Titanium with laser engraving: a ring that would last forever, like my marriage.

The rings they have over at Avant Garde range from the simple and stylish kind to those fancied up, laser-engraved kind, with great pictures on the site to check out and make sure you like what you're getting.

They've got other kinds of jewelry there, too, like a titanium necklace that Sweetie would probably like. But it's their titanium wedding bands and the other titanium rings they've got that really need to be seen to be believed.

The prices, too, are incredible -- that ring above is only $199 regularly, and it's on sale right now for $40 off.

I'm glad I stumbled across the site; it may be too late for me to get an exotic, cool wedding ring, but nothing says I can't jazz things up a little for myself now, and maybe get Sweetie some good things, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi nice blog!! kindly add my blogs to your blog roll!!
omen, dizzle, spring and dreamz