Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Quote of the Day, 52.


"Poor Frito."
-- Sweetie.

That quote deserves some explanation, but, unfortunately for me (and you) I can't give you the full explanation it deserves, because I can't remember the details of the conversation.

What I can remember is the exact conversation we had because I wrote that down, and here's how it went:

_________________________________

Sweetie: Poor Frito.

Me: Who's Frito?

Sweetie: Never mind.

Me: Tell me.

Sweetie: Nobody. I just made him up.
_______________________________

That's it. That's the whole conversation, and all I can remember about is that exchange, which I immediately wrote down to make sure I could put it on here, only now, a few days later, I can't recall anything about who Frito was and why Sweetie made up Poor Frito.

1 comment:

Chunky Knubby Navel said...

I'm confused...but also amused...and now happy because my feelings rhyme.

Whitney