Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Yes, I used the word "blogonym." But that's not the point of this post. (Life With Unicorns)



In a day that has had its ups and downs so far, but which was in danger of beginning a quick downward spiral, I was rescued by this text from Sweetie, which I just now noticed, and which I'll quote verbatim (other than substituting Mr F's blogonym):

Mr F just counted to 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1-10!!!!!"!!"


I'm guessing at the number of exclamation points Sweetie used, as they're very small and hard to count on the actual text.

This bit of good news comes on the heels of Mr F also learning to say "Set... Go" when we say "Ready."

So things are getting talky around our house.

Also, as you can see from the picture on this post, Mr F has recently learned to swing correctly. I'd like to take credit for that development, but he did it by mimicking a girl on a swing next to him the other day.

No comments: