Thursday, December 08, 2011

SUPERXmas! Day 11: Here are some pictures of some things.

Last night, for Day 11 of SUPERXmas!, we watched the Christmas episodes of Happy Endings and Modern Family.

What? Not everything has to be a big production, you know.

Anyway, today, I found this:



Making me wonder: Who needs "emergency" tree delivery?

Also, here are two pictures, for no reason other than I liked them. They're not even Christmas-y, but it's my blog and you can't stop me.

This is Mr F, just after he got out of his bath last night. He wouldn't look at the camera, because he gets mad when I dry his hair:



And this is Mr Bunches, watching the beginning of Toy Story on our TV downstairs. He wanted to stand up really close to it, and I for the life of me couldn't think of why that might be a bad thing to do, so I let him.



I mean, aren't we past the point where we think sitting too close to the TV is harmful? That's not true anymore, right?

1 comment:

PT Dilloway said...

Wow, how big is that TV?