Tuesday, March 27, 2012

This is what Mr Bunches spends his nights doing.

When I went in to wake up Mr Bunches and Mr F yesterday morning, this was the scene:



That red/yellow/blue castle there is in fact Notre Dame cathedral. Mr Bunches has been watching The Hunchback of Notre Dame more or less continuously for the last few weeks, and has taught himself to build cathedrals as a result.

(He's advancing. Previously, he was hooked on Hercules and we spent a lot of time building Greek stuff. Now, he's up to the Middle Ages.)

4 comments:

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

Might I suggest you start him on Pixar? The Incredibles would be a really cool place to begin. Of course, I could be wrong. I'm not knowledgeable on child development.

Andrew Leon said...

I sort of agree with Michael. Get him started on some sci-fi. Maybe Star Wars. You might end up with a working starfighter in your backyard.

Briane said...

Oh, he loves Pixar movies. I want to get him going on a time machine

Middle said...

Can we say future architect?