Sunday, December 22, 2013

Mr F, TRANSPORTATION Pioneer (Life With Unicorns)

Mr F likes to ride in shopping carts when we go places.  He's no sucker, for one thing -- why walk when you can ride?

Yesterday, we went to a store that doesn't have traditional shopping carts; they've got these sort of bags on handtrucks deals.  

By the time we got there, Mr F had been to two other stores, full of people and sounds and stuff (all things he doesn't like).

Then he learned that at this third store, he would not only have to go IN, with all the people/noise/stuff, but also that the cart was not the kind he could ride in.

OR SO WE THOUGHT: 




And while there's no doubt that I am an overindulgent parent who gives into his kids' every whim, there's also no doubt that to Mr F riding in the cart was a protective measure.

Here he is in the toy department:







And heading past a department I can't name because we got Sweetie a present there:








And heading towards the cash register:







3 comments:

Andrew Leon said...

I want to ride in one of those!

Liz A. said...

You're going to have to come up with something else soon. He's probably getting too big for carts (or he will soon).

Rusty Carl said...

It kinda make me thing it's like a segway for beginners. You know, the thing with the two wheels that are beside each other instead of one in front of the other - like in a bicycle.

So, we all know what a segway is now, right? Wait, am I spelling it right. It's not segue is it? I don't think so.

So, the thing that I'm talking about, it is a bit weird to ride on the first time, I think. So this is what I envision as a training device. Just to help you get adjusted. Looking closely at it, I don't think it would prepare anyone for anything, but it LOOKS like it would at first glance. To me.