Monday, September 25, 2017

I think a cool thing to do would be to spend an entire day using ONLY Star Wars quotes.

Boom goes the dynamite
"... Only you can see then, Martin. You want to know why?"

"This is bullshit," Martin said.

"You've got the sight," Harrison said. "The third eye. The sixth sense."

"I don't see dead people," Martin said.

"No, you see worse. I've met people like you before. You have a talent. You don't need a gadget to make it work."

"Is there where you tell me to put away the targeting computer?"

-- We Are All Completely Fine, Daryl Gregory.

5 comments:

Liz A. said...

It might be, at that.

Andrew Leon said...

I have actually been accused of living my life by Star Wars quotes.

Rick Klaw said...

There's a typo in the first sentence. Tt should be "them" not "then"

Rusty Carl said...

I met Darryl Gregory last year. Supe nice guy. I'm a big fan.

IAHIA said...

"Klopp recounts the past>> At the celebration of 5 years the German manager controlled Liverpool."