Tuesday, October 21, 2008

How many sports blogs mention Nostradamus, The Beyonder, and the World Series, all in one post?


Even if you don't like sports-- and how could you not-- you'll love Nonsportsmanlike Conduct!

See, I like sports, but I was never much of an athlete and I get bored with all the stats and jock-talk and ordinary sports stuff that takes up so much of sports blogs and sports coverage.

So I don't talk about that. Instead, I talk about things like how that one lame season on Friends, Beanie Babies, and a comic book series help predict the World Series winner.

Or I mention that Al Davis, the owner of the Raiders, is a genius even though his team keeps on losing.

And I invented "Whodathunkit?", the only sports column anywhere that tells you what you really want to know about sporting events -- forget stats; what you really want to know is which Phillies' pitcher is married to which former Survivor 'star,' and what that 'star' did for peanut butter, right? Or how Lisa Loeb's planet song figures into the playoffs?

So read Nonsportsmanlike Conduct!-- even if you don't like sports, you'll love Nonsportsmanlike Conduct!

No comments: