Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'd also like a moat.

A sunken, walk-down living room, a big kitchen with a kitchen island and a skylight; a giant bathroom with a whirlpool tub (that's for Sweetie!), central air conditioning, a screen porch... and a tower with a spiral staircase leading up to a study filled with overstuffed leather chairs and an antique telescope.

That's the basic layout of my dream home. What do you think the odds are that I'll find a house exactly like that?

I'd say the odds are 100% -- if I build a home using Schumacher Homes. Schumacher Homes builds custom homes -- custom means, in builder-talk, the EXACT home you want, right down to the last detail. And while lots of builders promise custom homes, Schumacher Homes does something that most custom builders don't -- they build a custom home that's AFFORDABLE.

So whether your dream home includes a tower-study with a spiral staircase, or something a little more... normal, you should check out Schumacher Homes Louisiana or any of their other locations in lots of states.

And, hey, if Sweetie gets a whirlpool tub, I'm getting my tower.

No comments: