Thursday, October 23, 2008

27 down, 9,093 to go.

Here's exactly how it happened:

Sweetie asked me one day if I knew the song that had been featured in a preview of, or maybe an episode of CSI: How many of them are there, now, and I didn't, but I take those kind of things as a challenge, and also as a way to get out of doing housework, so I sat down and began searching on the Internet to find the song that she was thinking of (since most of my new music comes from TV and commercials anyway) and I promptly found it and said, "This is it. It's '9 Crimes,' by Damien Rice."

And she listened to it, and she said "No, that's not it."

And it was not, in fact, it.


But, even though it wasn't it, it was a very good song, and it's song number 27:



And, I didn't have to do the dishes!

Down... to go is me counting down all the songs in my iPod, while also offering little things like a test to determine how difficult your life is (with song 26!)

Got a little more time? Read why This Wouldn't Have Happened To Me If Men Were Able To Become Pregnant.
Right:





Children tormented by demons. An old man accidentally killing people. Witches who live hundreds of years and escape from Hell repeatedly. An astronaut drifting through space... these and other great stories can be found only on AfterDark: The scariest things, you CAN'T imagine.

No comments: