Saturday, November 29, 2008

Know a varlet? He'll like this.

The ranks of birdwatchers will be sundered no more by feuds and debates.

Are they currently sundered? I'm not sure; I'm not part of any official birdwatching organization, unless by "organization" you mean "me saying hey, look at that bird over there" while I eat breakfast, and the rest of my family completely failing to react.

But I imagine that the ranks of birdwatchers have been sundered by debates along these lines:

Person A: I saw a double-crested something-or-other today.
Person B: Did not!
Person A: Did so!
Person B: Here's a punch in the nose for you, varlet!

Which dialogue demonstrates that I think birdwatchers live in the middle ages, that I don't know much about birds, and that also there is a need to be able to prove that you did or did not see a double-crested something-or-other.

And you can do that with digital camera binoculars from OpticsPlanet.net. Binoculars combined with a camera: The end to A and B's debate up there (and also, probably, the end to the use of the word "Varlet.")

OpticsPlanet.net has high quality binoculars: night vision, bird watching, hunting, marine, military, and more. The best ones around, from compact to giant, all at great OpticsPlanet.net prices and all backed by the customer service representatives who will walk you through your purchase and make sure you get the right kind.

No comments: