Friday, April 24, 2009

Sweetie's Hunk Of The Week (Let's go with #13)

Sweetie's Hunk of the Week is A Guy You've Never Heard Of From "Smallville."

You/Sweetie Know Him As: A guy from "The Fog?" God, I don't know. Here's what happened. I asked Sweetie who the Hunk of the Week was, and she said "Tom Welling." After I stared blankly and said "Who?" she said "He's on Smallville, but I know him from 'The Fog'." After I said "Who?" again, she said "It's him or Kip Winger."

I Know Him As: "Who?" I didn't even remember his name when I got up this morning. I was going to go with Tom Wilson but then I thought to look up the Smallville cast on IMDB and found out it's Tom Welling. And he plays "Clark Kent." Not Superman. "Clark Kent."

Thing That Makes You Go Hmmmm About Him: His very existence. Is Smallville even on TV anymore? He does have a fan site, though. It was last updated in November, 2008, but it does include this juicy bit of gossip about him:

Is the second cousin of Reed Nilssen, Swedish snowboarder who received a bronze medal in the 2002 Salt Lake City Winter Olympic Games.

I wonder how "Showbiz Tonight" missed that?

Reason I Tell Myself Sweetie Likes Him:
This guy may not actually exist, so far as I know. She's probably secretly a fan of snowboarder's cousins.

Actual Reason Sweetie Likes Him: "He's got such an innocent face."

Point I'd Like To Make About Sweetie's Actual Reason For Liking Him: This guy almost lost out to Kip Winger. Plus, I'm pretty sure he works at the McDonald's down the street. Besides which, she likes his face. What would I have to worry about? I mean, let's look at a random picture of him again:


Aw, geez.

No comments: