Wednesday, February 23, 2011

UPDATE: There IS an indoor playground? How quickly can they move it to my neighborhood? (Stuff, and Junk.)


And they probably owe me royalties, since I'm pretty sure they read my post the other day and then went back in time to invent this. But I'll settle for a lifetime pass.

Anyway, I said that there should be indoor playgrounds, and outlined the beginnings of an idea that would ultimately make me the Playground King of The World, and "anonynmous" commented on the post by pointing out that such a thing already exists. Which just goes to show my power.

The playground is called "The Big Backyard," and it's in New Berlin, Wisconsin; they have a website here. For about $0.50 a day, you can get your kid an unlimited pass. I'm not being paid for this, mind you -- I just think that my brilliant idea, put into effect so quickly by The Big Backyard, deserves to get some attention.

1 comment:

PT Dilloway said...

I remember when they used to have playgrounds at McDonald's and other fast food joints. I think all of those are gone now, though.