Tuesday, February 07, 2012

To tell you the truth, I kind of wanted to watch "Hotties vs. Nerds Wipeout", too.

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Walgreens for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

This is the part of the blog where I ordinarily give you a little bit of a tip from someone, helping you save money and maybe have a little bit of a better life.  But today, I have decided to turn that responsibility over to Mr F, so that he can begin taking his part in the family business.  Mr F? Take it away.

*silence.  Then the sound of Mr F walking away to go swing*

All righty, then. How about Mr Bunches?  Mr Bunches, would you like to help out Daddy by telling the people about today’s tip?

MR BUNCHES: I want to watch “Hotties vs. Nerds” Wipeout on TV downstairs.

Okay. Moving smoothly.  Let me check my notecards here.  Um… ummm… oh, right. The Prescription Savings Club at Walgreens.

I’ve mentioned before the Walgreens Prescription Savings Club, but it bears bringing up again because it SAVES YOU MONEY, which is, like 90% of what life is all about. (The other 10%? Pizza.)  The club saves you money by getting you discounted prescriptions, saving on over 8,000 brand-name medications and on ALL generics.  

You get discounts on flu shots, nebulizers, diabetic supplies and even pet prescriptions, and you even get bonuses from buying other stuff at Walgreens or using their photofinishing.

And it’s just $20 for an individual plan, or $35 for families.  Your family membership willit cover everyone in your immediate family including any dependents under 22, and it provides coverage no matter what they’re doing.

*Looks around, sees Mr F running through without pants on while Mr Bunches sets up his own Wipeout course on the couch*

Don’t tell Sweetie, OK? The club is only $3 a month. If I haven’t convinced you, get more info here:


And learn a lot more by following Walgreens on Twitter and liking Walgreens on Facebook.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: