Monday, October 27, 2008

29 down, 9,100 to go.

I thought the song "Your Head's Too Big" by The Ditty Bops was a strange song (and an especially strange song to have on my "Running" Playlist) but then I saw THIS video for it:



Yes, Mr. Cigarette Man did blow smoke and create cigarette smoke women and danced with them, and also converted a spider into a cornucopia.

Also, I solved my problem from last week. The sweater was green. Or so Sweetie says. She assured me as that I was wearing a green sweater, albeit a slightly faded one. But even as she said it, I was looking at the sweater and it had turned gray again.

More songs added over the weekend, and more songs counted down... Down... to Go is me listing all the songs on my iPod and what I think of them. Read about song 28 here.

No comments: