Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I don't recall this in Harry Potter but it's possible that Dumbledore had a private plate.

Everyone knows I'm completely jealous of everything English; my understanding of Great Britain is based entirely on things like Mark Haddon's A Spot of Bother and Hugh Grant movies (with a little Harry Potter thrown in), so it may be a bit skewed, but I still long to live in England.

Which is why I love going to sites like Northumbria Numbers -- a website to order private plates for cars in Northumbria; it lets me feel like I live in England, if only vicariously, and if only for a little while.

Of course, if you live in Northumbria, the Northumbria Numbers site is far more useful, in that you can find the private plates you want with a minimum of trouble. A minimum of bother, I should say. All you have to do is go there, search for the exact plate you want, and then Northumbria Numbers will do the rest, filling out the paperwork for you while making sure you get the private plates you want. Search by number, search by prefix, search ageless plates, they've got them right there for you.

No comments: