Wednesday, November 12, 2008

37 down, 9,092 to go.


I was going to maybe say something that I thought might be kind of funny here about being on the same "pee schedule" as your boss at work -- because that's what happened to me yesterday; everytime I had to go to the bathroom, I went downstairs to use the bathroom and found that my boss was there, too.

That's kind of awkward in a way it shouldn't be, isn't it, to realize that your bodily functions are in synch for some weird reason? It raises all kinds of questions, number one of which is "Is it possible he is drinking as much coffee as I am?" and number two of which is "Is it possible that anyone is drinking as much coffee as I am?" and number three of which is "It's probably not healthy to drink as much coffee as I do."

And I realize that number three is not technically a question, but it was a thought that sprung into my mind when I shared my bathroom schedule with my boss.

Unfortunately, I'm now distracted from saying much of anything -- beyond the foregoing -- about that tremendously important issue because there is a giant fly in my office that I can't kill and that keeps buzzing me when I'm on the phone. It's one of those flies that almost died when it turned cold outside, but somehow made it inside where it's been hiding behind some office gear and growing larger and stronger and now it's like three flies, as if an ordinary fly was shot with gamma rays and then grew angry and swelled up to three times its ordinary fly-size.

Hulk-Fly. It'll probably be a movie next year.

Anyway, here's song 37: The Fly, by U2.






Down... to go is my life, and my music, and my thoughts. Read song 36 here. Got more time than that? Read about how Instant Karma Has The Boy On Speed Dial. It also mentions shoelaces!

Like Like:









Rachel's not sure where she came from or what she's supposed to do, unless she really is trying to take over the world with a little help from her Octopus, a Valkyrie, and her lover Brigitte. Read Lesbian Zombies Are Taking Over The World!

No comments: