Monday, November 10, 2008

Infrared Sauna: Better, and infra-reddier, than a regular sauna.

The wonder of our era is that I can go so quickly from "not knowing a thing really could exist" to "desperately wanting that thing in my house." And also that I can then go so quickly from "desperately wanting that thing in my house" to "actually having that thing in my house and figuring out how to tell Sweetie what it is and why I bought it."

That's why Sweetie doesn't let me have the credit cards so much anymore; but I've got them on me today (that'll teach her to forget to put them in the safe that only she knows the combination to) and I've also got bookmarked on my computer at work the website for Midwest Saunas, this place that will sell a far infrared sauna to install in your very own home.

Imagine: yesterday, you had to just sit around in your house and if you wanted to sweat out the bad and sweat in the good, you had to turn the heat way up, and then hear The Boy complaining all day about how hot the house was and how all the Snickers bars in the candy dish were melting. But today... today you can leave the heat down and instead sit in your Infrared Sauna, away from The Boy and his Snickers and the complaining.

The Infrared Saunas they've got at Midwest Sauna are not just good for getting away from The Boy, either. They've got actual health benefits, including giving you pain relief, helping with rheumatoid arthritis, aiding in weight loss, improving blood flow and joint stiffness, increasing flexibility, and they'll fight aging and help detoxify the body; there's a whole list of things they help with.

Plus, they're surprisingly affordable. I could probably put one on every level of our house -- although that would make it more likely Sweetie would notice, and then she'd want the credit cards back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this sauna ia a wonderful place to relax

Emerson

Sultano said...

I intend to buy an infrasauna from West Star Sauna but first I would like to know your opinion about these product.. Thanks!

Peter Shobasky said...

Yes Emerson i am to much agree with you saunas is really very comfortable place for relaxation for more info you can visit http://canadianspacompany.ca there is a huge collection of Swim Spas and saunas.