Friday, December 12, 2008

Question of the Day 4:


What song do you hum to yourself as you are going about your business, like walking into or out of work?

Don't lie and say you don't hum a little song to yourself, either. You know you do.

I used to hum the theme from "The Odd Couple," mostly as I walked into or out of the office. I think I did that because I recall watching that show as a kid, and seeing Felix and Oscar going to big buildings and working while that song played, so it became the theme music for going to work in an office.

Effective today, though, I've replaced it. Now, I hum the Little Einsteins theme. We're going on a mission, start the countdown...

Read Question of the day: 3 here.

Got more time? Read "The Cat's In The Cradle With The Scary Face-Sucking Aliens" here.

No comments: