Friday, December 12, 2008

There are no "Lost" Spoilers in This Post; But There Might Well Be On My Next Vacation.

I didn't think it was possible to make a dream vacation to Hawaii any more appealing than it already is. I have FOREVER been dying to go to Hawaii -- to see the blue ocean water, to surf in front of white sand beaches (Okay, I can't surf... yet, but I'd try), to snorkle around those warm waters and see exotic fish and turtles, to go watch a volcano and see lava, to have a luau at night with fire torches... I want the whole Hawaii experience and I didn't see how it could ever get any better.

And then it DID. It did get better, with the Hawaii Tours available through BestOnHawaii.com, a company that I've spent a ton of time daydreaming about today as I've been suffering in the cold.

BestOnHawaii.com makes Hawaii Travel even easier and more appealing by offering tours and attractions and activities on all of the Hawaiian islands -- including the tour that caught my eye, the "Oahu Hummer Tours" that take you to the places where movie and TV shows were filmed, letting you see the actual spots where Jurassic Park and Lost and other shows and films were made.

So now, I could get my sun and surf and snorkeling and volcanoes, and get, too, that waterfall where the helicopter went past in Jurassic Park, and see the spot where they shot that polar bear and the caves where the people went to live, and the Lost Golf Course? All in one vacation?

You people who live in Hawaii, you better know how lucky you are. As for me, I'm more determined than ever to get there.

No comments: