Wednesday, January 04, 2012

If they won't let people film them, it's gonna be hard convincing Disney to make me... I mean them... millionaires (Life With Unicorns)

On Sundays, Mr Bunches and Mr F and I go to the office, where I go through paperwork and otherwise try to seem important, while they do stuff like this:



Lest you think Mr Bunches' dancing is one-dimensional, it is not:



I've been thinking that I need to get more of Mr F doing stuff, but Mr F is more camera-shy than Mr Bunches, who is surprisingly camera shy already; yesterday I tried to get Mr Bunches to sing the Family Guy theme for me on video and he wouldn't. Last week, when I tried to videotape Mr F doing some free-form Cirque du Soleil-type stuff on his living room swing, he abruptly stopped and walked out of the room.

3 comments:

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

Your kids are so cute I think my heart just grew two sizes.

Heather said...

Too cute! Mr. Bunches has a wonderful sense of rhythm, I can tell. That looks like a pretty great way to spend a Sunday; I will definitely try to convince my Hubby to take our three into work with him but I don't see it happening. He always tells me he has "important" stuff to do at work. He can't possibly watch Lil' Demon, he'd never get any of his "important work done"!

God, what I wouldn't give at this point for one day away from all three. That is a very bad mom thing for me to say, isn't it? I'm a bad mom. Shit.

The contest winners are up on my blog.

*After rereading this comment before publishing, I have to say that 2 hours of sleep makes me sound pretty bipolar. I just went ALL OVER THE PLACE! Too funny. Enjoy my crazy! ;)

Angela Cothran said...

Kids are the best. What I love is the complete belief in their mad skills. Thanks for joining the character blogfest. It should be fun!