Sunday, September 15, 2013

This is an age of miracle and wonder, and I can't get my ($#(%&## photos to upload. (Photo of the Day)

HI! I was going to do a big old post today in which I continued the amazing-but-true story of how I built a bunch of shelves and turned a spare bedroom into a walk-in closet, but then I couldn't get my photos to back up on my phone so that I could add them easily to my post, and then I had to build a series of increasingly-complex satellite models out of blocks for Mr Bunches, and then I got really really frustrated over the ongoing problems with my photos and then, by now -- 10:00 a.m. on Sunday morning -- when I FINALLY fixed the problem after THREE HOURS of trying, I am not in the mood to write a post.

So. Here is a photo of Mr F (on the left) and Mr Bunches (the other one) not paying any attention to a graffiti Boba Fett on a bike path bridge yesterday.


"MR F IS ON THE LEFT" should be a children's book.

4 comments:

Andrew Leon said...

Why should Mr F pay attention to Boba Fett graffiti? He's already one of the greatest bounty hunters in the galaxy.

Briane said...

That's right: He's DENGAR. But wasn't Boba Fett better?

Andrew Leon said...

Well, yeah, Boba Fett was better, but Dengar didn't think Boba was better.

Liz A. said...

I understand completely. I just spent hours trying to help my mother get her computer password. Well, remember her passwords. After that, we forgot why we wanted on her computer in the first place.