Thursday, October 16, 2008

24 Down, 9,082 to go

Oh, god I am SO BORED.

It's 3:44 p.m. and I'm sitting in a seminar where I've been sitting all day. I've spent the time:

A.) Not listening.
B.) Making sure that the guy sitting next to me wasn't reading my Internet on my laptop.
C.) Writing my five pages -- I write five pages of a novel per day, rain or shine, hell or high water.
D.) Revising and republishing my book.
E.) Reading every old comic strip I could find on the Internet.
F.) Reading all the celebrity gossip sites I could find.
G.) Making sure the guy next to me did not read the gossip sites, especially, because he looked like he was paying too much attention to them.
H.) Reminiscing about the time that I was a college radio DJ and played THIS song on my radio show:





That's money well spent on another seminar. On the other hand, the guy running the show just announced we're done, so I'm going. Enjoy the song.

No comments: