Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Beeble: 43 down, 9,017 to go.


These are actual conversations I have had at work today:

1. Whether, in the movie Gremlins, it was water or feeding them after midnight that caused the Gremlins to become bad.

2. Who, in addition to Jesus and William Shatner, I would want to have dinner with. (I decided that it would have to include both my dad and my mom, even though that might be awkward because they would prefer that they not be in the same room together. But I suppose they could do it for Jesus.)

This is why I'm not allowed to complain about my job.

Also, I changed my new office phone's ringtone. Now, the official name of the ringtone is "Beeble."

Song


Down...to go. How I spend my days, with the music I spend my days with. Song 42 is here.

No comments: