Sunday, November 16, 2008

Imaginary remembering: 40 down, 9,020 to go

Sunday morning.

6:00 a.m. Well, actually, 6:29 a.m. I INTEND get up at six every day to do some 'puting, which is short for "computing," which is how I refer to writing, ever since my nephew said a long time ago that he wanted to play on the "Puter." Or maybe he was saying "Pewter." Maybe he wanted to play on Grandpa's Pewter mug set or something.

I recall a set of Doonesbury episodes in which Paul Revere talked about the differences between working in silver and in pewter. That's how I know that Paul Revere was a silversmith. They were funny, too.

At least, I think I recall them. Maybe I only imagined them and now recall that I imagined them.

In addition to INTENDING to get up at 6 to 'pute, but actually getting up at, say, 6:15 and then having to feed the cats first because they will sit and yell until I feed them, I also kill time by trying to determine if I really remember things or imaginary remember things.

Song 40 is the song I'm listening to in order to build the mood for what I'm writing this morning, which is the next five pages of Lesbian Zombies Are Taking Over The World!.



Also, I was HALF-Imaginary-Remembering. It wasn't Paul Revere, but there was a silversmith.
Read and listen to song 39 here.

No comments: