Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Used engines = unused cash.

We've finally replaced The Boy's car, buying a car from the mechanic who told us that it would be too expensive to fix The Boy's car after it got all Instant Karma-ed last week.

That means that car repairs and replacements have cost us, this month alone, more money than most people spend on college educations. The car we bought from the mechanic, in particular, was pretty pricey; I bought it because he gave us a discount and because I'm tired of buying and paying to repair cars, so I was forced into buying this one instead of just fixing up an older car.

If I were handy, and if I'd known about it sooner, I'd have gone and gotten one of the used engines on GotEngines.com. GotEngines.com has used and remanufactured engines of every make and model, and experts on call, which means that I could have, say, bought that used car I saw for $1700, the one that had the engine problems, and then bought myself a used engine after talking to a GotEngines.com expert, and either put it in myself or had it put into the car by the mechanic -- saving a lot of money and time and hassle.

GotEngines.com is going to be bookmarked on my computer; they guarantee a live professional to help you find your engine, a free price quote, and engines for domestic, foreign, or older cars -- older cars like the kind I keep having to buy for the kids, who keep smacking them up.

GotEngines.com could have helped me, but I found out about them too late. They can help you, though. Check it out: Call your mechanic and ask what he charges for a new engine, and then call GotEngines.com at 1-877-268-0664 and ask THEM what they charge -- I'm betting it's as much as 50% cheaper from GotEngines.com. And 50% cheaper means 50% more cash left in your wallet.

No comments: