Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Toasty toes.

There's already snow sticking on the ground and the thermometer says "30 degrees" and they're saying "wind chill" and the little digital temperature gauge in my car says, just, "ICE" and I'm usually, at this point, dreading the onslaught of winter and searching for jobs in southern California.

This year, I can save my usual rant about how "that is it and we are MOVING" and instead just go on living my life despite the existence of winter, thanks to the battery heated electric winter gear I picked up at AJPrindle.com.

AJPrindle.com sells winter gear, and not just any winter gear, but winter gear that will actually keep me warm. And you, because if it keeps ME warm, it'll work on you; I have a lower tolerance for cold than anyone who has ever existed. That's why I invested in the LED Ear Warmers -- battery powered, of course. AJPrindle.com says they're good when going out for a run in the cold, but forget that-- I'll wear them all the time, shoveling snow, or going to the parking garage. I might just wear them IN MY OFFICE, given how cold that gets sometimes. (And they glow!)

I also got myself a little something that I will love and which is sure to drive the cats and the kids and Sweetie NUTS (which is not the ONLY reason I love them, but it factors in.) I got these:


Slippers. Not just any slippers, though: They have HEADLIGHTS. So they light up and show my way and are also AWESOME.

It's not just cold season, it's Christmas shopping season, so head on over to AJPrindle.com and get yourself a little something to keep warm, and also finish up your shopping.

Then you'll be free to spend your time like I do: Walking around in dark hallways with toasty-warm glowing feet.

No comments: