Friday, March 27, 2009

I'll be singing "And no one heard at all, not even the chair."

Maybe you're the kind of person who enjoys fixing up your cars, the kind of person who has a hot rod sitting around that he's (or she's) always tinkering with, working on during the weekends, getting it out on nice days to go cruising around.

I'm not. I'm the kind of person who occasionally pauses to get the empty Red Pop cans out of his back seat and duct-tapes his glove compartment shut.

If you ARE the kind of person who fixes up cars and likes working on muscle cars and all that, then you should be getting the things you need from Mustang Performance Parts. Low price, fitness, and satisfaction are all guaranteed, and you can shop online for the parts, leaving you more time to fix up your car and drive it around. Just don't rev the engine too loud next to me; it'll drown out my Neil Diamond's Greatest Hits CD.

No comments: