Monday, October 05, 2009

Also, I jogged over 4 miles including up some big hills, but I didn't remember that until too late. (3 Good Things From 10/2, 10/3, and 10/4)

I'll keep on picking out things that aren't kids/family for a while to show it can be done: 3 Good Things from the weekend that weren't my kids or family...

1. We saw a midnight showing of the movie Paranormal Activity, which I'm going to keep talking up, because it is seriously the scariest movie I've ever seen, and also instantly made my top 10 movies ever list.

2. I got new windshield wiper blades, which may not seem like such a good thing, but keep in mind that I've needed them for about 3 years, and that also, when it rained, I couldn't see the road at all and had to steer by instinct. So if you're on any roads I regularly drive, this is a good thing for you, too.

3. I got to eat Ramen noodles again beginning Saturday. I was off Ramen noodles for the entire month of September (because of this, which I actually do), and then, even though October started on Thursday, events conspired to keep me from Ramen noodles until Saturday... when I had them twice.

My thing that I'm giving up for October is music I've played on my iPod before. I have over 3,000 songs that have never been played on my iPod, according to my iTunes. So I put them all on a playlist and I'm going to only listen to those for the entire month.

No comments: