Thursday, October 15, 2009

Probably, the onion rings should be number one. (3 Good Things From 10/14/09)


1. Mr F and Mr Bunches accompanied me to the Mall with no trouble. I had to pick up Sweetie's Sweetest Day present yesterday -- she was smart enough to remind me, last week, that Sweetest Day is this week -- and I took Mr F and Mr Bunches to me, through the mall, with no stroller, figuring It's about time I tested these Babies! to see how the effort to civilize them is going, and it went great. They walked through the mall, without holding my hands, didn't run off, didn't break any Faberge eggs or anything, and only once tried to break into a changing room. I awarded them each an A for the day.

2. I got to have fresh, restaurant onion rings for lunch. That's all I need to say about that, right? No further explanation is needed as to why fresh, restaurant onion rings for lunch is a good thing.

3. I got Sweetie's Sweetest Day presents, and they're good ones. Plus, I was early on them. Ordinarily, I'd be heading out about 9 a.m. Saturday morning hoping there was a store open.

No comments: