Tuesday, May 04, 2010

No time for chat! (3 Good Things From 5/4/10)

It's 6:57 a.m., so I've only got about 3 minutes to post my 3 Good Things from yesterday. And, to make it tougher, yesterday, every single person at my job annoyed me so much that I ended up taking a half-day off to avoid... well, I don't know what I avoided, but I'm pretty sure I avoided something. And then, to make things even worse, the kids at Panera screwed up the order again. I don't know why I keep going there.

No time for explanations; It's 3 Good Things: The Speed Round.

1. Sweetie's Egg Salad Sandwiches for dinner.

2. Watching, with Mr Bunches, the Phineas & Ferb episode where Phineas & Ferb make the Perry The Platypus Inaction Figure
.

3. I finished The Solitude of Prime Numbers.
(Review to come.)

And the song: 127 Down, 10,823 to go: "Love Is A Stranger" by Eurythmics:




No comments: