Monday, May 03, 2010

The Winners Are...


As you know -- if you ever look at the things in the sidebar to the left, for example, leaving comments on any of my blogs qualify you for a bimonthly drawing to win a copy of one of my books.

There are three winners today:

First, the winner of the latest drawing is Abbie, of Abbie Turned Normal fame. Abbie, you get your choice of a free copy of one of my books

--- I've got four, and you can find them all here --

so email me at "thetroublewithroy[at]yahoo.com" to let me know which one you'd like and where to send it.

Second, the winner from the last drawing -- Petri Dish -- hasn't yet picked out the prize, so Petri, do the same.

And third, I'm a winner, because last Friday I finally found Pancakes on a Stick and I've been living off them since then.

No comments: