Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Rum Punch Reviews: Table Of Contents


The Rum Punch Review is a book review that goes beyond I like it or I don't like it to review, holistically (as Dirk Gently would mis-use the word), a book -- I'll cover how I found out about the book, what I think about the way I bought it, what it reminds me of in life, how it fits into pop culture, and more. It's the most authoritative, most informative, most rambling book review you'll ever read.

(Oh, I'll also tell if I liked it.)

Books Reviewed So Far:

Virgin Territory, by Patrick Dilloway
Part One.
Part Two.
Part Three.

The Infinities, by John Banville.
Part One.
Part Two
Part Three.

ROOM, by Emma Donoghue
Part one
Part two
Part three.

Freedom, by Jonathan Franzen
Part one
Part two
Part three
The wrap-up: my response to two comments.


The Imperfectionists, by Tom Rachman

Sky Girl and the Superheroic Legacy, by Joe Sergi.

The Solitude of Prime Numbers
, by Paolo Giordano.

Last Night In Twisted River, by John Irving.

Jimmy Corrigan, by Chris Ware:
Part 1
Part 2

The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox by Maggie O'Farrell
Part 1
Part 2

Chronicles Of The Lensman, Vol. 1 (by E.E. Smith)
Part 1
Part 2








No comments: