Monday, July 12, 2010

So I'm Gonna Be On The Radio; Better Save The Date.

Hey, readers! I've been invited to be a guest on the wildly popular radio show hosted by James Strait; I'll be appearing at 6:30 p.m. Eastern Time, August 1, 2010. Strait Talk is hosted by a guy who proclaims that his ideals include "a love of fast sports cars, skilled artisans, people who value his and their own time, individualists, one special brand of ice cream, and home made apple pie."

He doesn't say what that brand of ice cream is, though. Maybe I can get it out of him when I appear. Or he may say it on his show every day at 6:30 p.m.; you can listen live here.

So if you're curious to hear what I sound like (I've been told that my voice is mellifluous. [Does saying things to yourself in the bathroom mirror count as being told something?]) or curious to hear my thoughts on stuff before they're written down, jot down the date and time and tune in. I'll be giving away a book to anyone who listens -- all you have to do is comment or email me with a quote from the show I'm on and you'll get a free book.

See you on August 1 at 6:30. Well, I won't see you. But you could see me. You could paste a picture of me onto your radio while you listen. That's what they did in the 1950s, you know.

No comments: