Wednesday, August 11, 2010

In this photo, he sort of looks like he is the only person who knows where ET's body is buried. (Hunk of the Moment, 2)


Hunk of the Moment: Henry Thomas.

How You Might Know Him: According to IMDB, he's in Dear John, but to anyone over about 35, he'll always be the guy who helped ET phone home.

How I Found Out Sweetie Liked Him: Hunks of the Moment aren't prechosen; they're just guys Sweetie lets slip that she finds hunky. Like today's. On the way home from my second trip to the hospital, I was talking to Sweetie about the things I looked forward to, including getting back to blogging, and mentioned that I'd also be reviving the Hunks of the Moment. I didn't tell her how it would work, though, and then was going to move onto other topics, when Sweetie said:

"The whole time you were in the hospital, I found myself thinking that Henry Thomas from ET is hunky now."

Update/Correction:
Sweetie would like all my readers (both of you, including Sweetie) to know this: I got it wrong. What she actually said is: "I was watching CSI one night while you were in the hospital and he was on it and I thought he was hot." She also wants everyone to know that she took very good care of me that entire time. Which she did. Except that she never even once smuggled me in a McDonald's cheeseburger, which is what I thought marriage was all about.

1 comment:

PT Dilloway said...

He looks like he should be playing some mobster in the next Batman movie or something.