Saturday, February 19, 2011

This guy is my new hero. (Publicus Proventus)


The other day, I mentioned to Sweetie that if I were a doctor, I'd write a doctor's excuse for anyone who protests corporate shill/pathological liar/political briber Gov. Patsy Walker.

Then, today, I read this from MSNBC about the anti-Patsy protesters:

Doctors from numerous hospitals set up a station near the Capitol to provide notes covering public employees' absences.

Family physician Lou Sanner, 59, of Madison, said he had given out hundreds of notes. Many of the people he spoke with seemed to be suffering from stress, he said.


"What employers have a right to know is if the patient was assessed by a duly licensed physician about time off of work," Sanner said. "Employers don't have a right to know the nature of that conversation or the nature of that illness. So it's as valid as every other work note that I've written for the last 30 years."

I want to give Dr. Lou Sanner a medal.

1 comment:

PT Dilloway said...

That'd be a great service to offer the day after the Super Bowl or for other major events like that.