Monday, January 12, 2009

Enemies List: 4

1. People who honk their horn.

2. Pepperoni pizza.

3. The 2008 Detroit Lions.

4. The guy who programmed my cell phone camera and did it wrong so that when I took some pictures of Mr F and Mr Bunches at McDonald's Playland it caused some kind of bug so that now half the time when I try to take a picture or look at my pictures it re-sets my phone entirely, and also so that now sometimes when I try to take three pictures of a sculpture at the Milwaukee County Courthouse, one of the whole thing and the other two a close-up of the head and the hand, I can only email myself one of the three, because the other two say that I've "exceeded maximum file size" and so they're trapped on my phone forever until I delete them in disgust.



But for some reason I could send the picture of the hallway. I don't know. I just kind of liked it:

No comments: