Friday, January 16, 2009

Quote of the Day, 3:



Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.
-- Don Marquis

I have been on the run today -- leaving early to get to work on time for a change, then in court and in court again and interrupting my mouthful of leftover pizza to take a phone call -- and I've had so little time that here it is 3:40 p.m. and I haven't even read Peanuts yet today.

All of which is by way of explaining that I haven't had all that much time to do anything bloggin-wise today, and the newest installment of Ninety Four that you may have been expecting will be along soon.

Then again, is it really procrastination if I didn't do something because I was busy doing something else that needed doing? And also, did you know there's a patron saint for procrastinators?

And also-er, I suppose that looking up the patron saint of procrastinators, and then spending six minutes reading about him, qualifies as procrastination.

No comments: